Thread: P&G Good Cooks "Cooking Up Early Detection" Bakeware Offer

Gift P&G Good Cooks "Cooking Up Early Detection" Bakeware Offer

Procter & Gamble is once again offering a free bakeware set from the Good Cooks Hope bakeware line through their "Cooking Up Early Detection" program.
    This year's five-piece set is "Breakfast for Mom" and includes: an 11" square griddle and pink pancake heart mold, pancake turner and spatula, and a 3 quart batter mixing bowl. It is free with a $30 purchase of P&G products from select supermarkets. In MA, these include Demoulas Market Basket and Roche Bros. In other states, participating retailers include Pathmart, Publix, ShopRite, Shopko, and numerous others. You can click onto the search button to see which stores are in your area.
    Offer valid September 23-November 30, 2013.
    Here's the link: http://pgearlydetection.com/

thanks

Thanks OP for the heads up! I got this last year & was pleasantly surprised at the quality of everything in the box. They ran out of one of the small tools & gave a $10.00 Visa GF in its place.
    I ran out this am, used a bunch of P & G coupons and will mail this in on Monday!

Hmm... This would make a nice gift for a group of college girls who have been subsisting upon pancakes that I happen to know... and be related to. I don't usually buy those products, but will watch for any good deals on them now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by flossie73 View Post
    Hmm... This would make a nice gift for a group of college girls who have been subsisting upon pancakes that I happen to know... and be related to. I don't usually buy those products, but will watch for any good deals on them now. Thanks.
    just remember, the deal is only good with receipts from certain stores

I received my package on Saturday! The griddle is good for cooking salmon, too, not just making pancakes or eggs.