Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ot

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMag420 View Post
    ePrize no longer exists. It's now HelloWorld and they seem to be a promo company for other brands.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HelloWorld_Inc

That site looks like a gambling site no an IWG site.

Can someone tell me what I did wrong when I posted the demett turtles contest from facebook the other day, they took it off with no explanation and I have anothe contest I found and would like to post but afraid I am not doing something right............................thanks in advance if I get any answers!

Quote Originally Posted by farland View Post
    Can someone tell me what I did wrong when I posted the demett turtles contest from facebook the other day, they took it off with no explanation and I have anothe contest I found and would like to post but afraid I am not doing something right............................thanks in advance if I get any answers!
    It was posted in the Instant Win section. It is a daily sweepstakes and it was already posted there, so I deleted it.

okay, thanks , I will try to look at things better next time. I haven't used the regular sweepstakes page before......I better go there..........winnings are so dry, like everyone is saying, seems before the Holidays there used to be a lot of wins!

Does anyone ever win the grand prize

I look in the prizes won and seems like I hardly ever see anyone winning trips or large amounts of money. Also i notice some like Unliver come back and I never saw a post for a winner in the last one. Please post if you win, even if it is just a candy bar. So we know these contests are legit.
    Last edited by mscatwoman; 01-14-2015 at 05:54 PM.

Does anyone ever win the grand priZes? I noticed that many do not list any winners and

then they come back and re post the same prizes. Has anyone out there won something big a trip the big money etc? How about the Clearing House sweeps anyone win that? I think half on them just want our info.

Quote Originally Posted by mscatwoman View Post
    then they come back and re post the same prizes. Has anyone out there won something big a trip the big money etc? How about the Clearing House sweeps anyone win that? I think half on them just want our info.
    Over the years of doing these instant wins I have won many big prizes: trips, HDTV's, laptops, iPads, iPods, and large cash amounts and more. So someone does win those prizes. But more recently I haven't won anything majorly big. It seems there are so many more people playing these games and there are less and less prizes given out that the odds are so much higher now to win than they were 10 years ago. I'm still playing, but playing more selectively, making sure it's for prizes I actually want and can use.

As to Clearinghouse sweeps - I don't bother with those. Odds are astronomical for winning and not worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicLady View Post
    Over the years of doing these instant wins I have won many big prizes: trips, HDTV's, laptops, iPads, iPods, and large cash amounts and more. So someone does win those prizes. But more recently I haven't won anything majorly big. It seems there are so many more people playing these games and there are less and less prizes given out that the odds are so much higher now to win than they were 10 years ago. I'm still playing, but playing more selectively, making sure it's for prizes I actually want and can use.

As to Clearinghouse sweeps - I don't bother with those. Odds are astronomical for winning and not worth my time.

I agree with you totally. It seems most contests are legit esp those of well known companies such as Coke, Pepsi, Budweiser, etc. I periodically win stuff mainly from these major companies.

I also am selective as to which contests I participate in and actually only play ones where the prizes are attractive to me. For instance trips to the super bowl in Phoenix where I live are not something I'd waste my time on. I also usually only play contests that have many secondary prizes and not just one grand prize. The odds of winning something are obviously greater.

I've always felt that Clearinghouse sweeps were a scam. I never bother with those. They just get you onto tons of annoying phone and mail lists for insurance companies and the like. Your odds are better at playing your state lottery if you have one.

Quote Originally Posted by mscatwoman View Post
    It is possible to win the grand prizes. I won an all expense paid trip to Vegas worth $7K back in September in a one-entry sweeps posted here on YDF. Just booked it with the sponsors for this spring. Been sweeping for 9 years and have won lots of stuff over the years but this prize is definitely the best win for me so far. Just be patient and persistent and you may finally win something big.

My biggest win ever ( large cash amount ) was a grand prize from a instant win game. It was 4 years ago but it does happen. Funny thing was that I disliked this instant win game but played it daily ; it paid off nicely so you never know. My motto is : you have to play to win!! lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast