Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ot

Ot

I didn't know where to post, but is there another instant win site to go to. It doesn't seem anyone is doing any good here, I know I am not, not like the old days. If they are winning they are no posting. It has been an extremely long long dry spell for me. Need to find something else, not personal to anyone here. TIA and Tks to OP for posting IWG.

Quote Originally Posted by bopeep683 View Post
    I didn't know where to post, but is there another instant win site to go to. It doesn't seem anyone is doing any good here, I know I am not, not like the old days. If they are winning they are no posting. It has been an extremely long long dry spell for me. Need to find something else, not personal to anyone here. TIA and Tks to OP for posting IWG.

I hear ya Bobeep. There used to be a time that December would be full of instant win games. Kraft and Mars always had something going on. Instant win games seem to be disappearing.

same here

Ditto, here. I've won nothing but extremely small stuff for over a year now and am discouraged, too.
    Anne in MI

Quote Originally Posted by bopeep683 View Post

Sweepstaking has gotten more and more popular over the years with all the online games. Tons more people playing, but still the same amount of prizes as usual, means that not as many people from this site are winning. I'm not sure what moving to a different site would have to do with anything, it won't increase your chances any more than linking to games from this site.

It's also gotten a bit more complicated to enter contests these days...instead of just entering, you have to like them, tweet them, post a pic....

All I've won this month is a bag of cough drops from Ricola...

Tks, everybody, glad I am not the only one being disappointed with the results of the IWG. I know more people are playing and decreases our chances, but you know sometimes I feel I am wasting my time.

Tks for the replys.
    Last edited by bopeep683; 11-29-2014 at 10:12 PM. Reason: miss spells

I also had a few weeks where all the instant win contests seemed to be a waste of my time.

Then in the past 3 or 4 weeks my luck changed and I've had several wins sometimes 2 on the same day on different sites. I'm not especially patient but I can be stubborn and will keep trying until the thing either expires or I win something.

I've also learned to weed out contests where the prizes don't interest me. For example a trip to Phoenix to the super bowl? I already live here and would not be caught dead in that mass of humanity that'll be here for the game. The best seats are in front of a large tv anyhow.

So I basically suggest to just keep trying but maybe narrow down the contests to those where the available prizes actually would be useful to you.

The thing I've noticed is the amount of prices being given out is so much smaller. When I see an online contest with less than 100 prizes I have to wonder what the company is thinking. The odds of winning are so terrible I don't bother entering. Maybe it limits what I win but it's so much less frustrating than entering daily and losing all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by momza View Post
    It's also gotten a bit more complicated to enter contests these days...instead of just entering, you have to like them, tweet them, post a pic....

All I've won this month is a bag of cough drops from Ricola...
    I really do not like the PIN it to Win it contests. Facebook has a lot of contests, what ever happened to all the great stuff eprize used to do?

Quote Originally Posted by DEBarbie View Post
    ...what ever happened to all the great stuff eprize used to do?
    ePrize no longer exists. It's now HelloWorld and they seem to be a promo company for other brands.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HelloWorld_Inc

Last edited by SugarMag420; 12-02-2014 at 01:22 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast