Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2.1.17 February's Dinner Menu

Last night I cooked up more of the veggie burgers...we should have enough for 2 more nights of those. And we ate the rest of the salt/vinegar smashed baby potatoes.

If I am not too tired after the kids go home, it will be pho- other wise it will be stir fried veggies w/ pork- Hubby picked up some great super thin sliced pork cut for shabu shabu that I used in stir fry last week and it was so tender and cooked up super fast

We will have dinner soon and its not even 3 pm. Fresh codfish and french fries and cole slaw.

Dessert for dh Paczki's that they sell during the lenten season. I will have my small bowl of ice cream to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Another easy dinner, someone else made it. Take out Chinese food and ordered enough for two meals. Decided to get a few different things and get two days out of it. We no longer have dinner at a specified time or even a specified place, depends whats going on.

Last night, ds and I had two egg rolls each. Didn't really feel like cooking and didn't get hungry until late.

Tonight, we were invited to my bro's house for chicken wings and salad.

Dh grilled burgers that we topped with cheddar and caramelized onions. Made coleslaw for a side, along with some cottage cheese.

We had gd and family and they requested hot dogs, rolls and cole slaw and potato salad from the store deli. She said keep it simple so we did. Bought a cake fom store too. Yellow with whipped cream and strawberries. Little one had vanillla ice cream. I did not know the parents were watching what they eat so the cake stayed and everything else that was left. The came early and ate early and we had a nice visit.

Planning on spaghetti with meat sauce. Will also make a big, green chopped salad of lettuce, cucumber, scallions, celery and asparagus.

Made dark chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert...
    Last edited by flossie73; 02-21-2017 at 07:08 PM.

Leftover coleslaw, leftover salad, cottage cheese and "fried" chicken legs with butter/buffalo sauce.

Happened to find a bag of frozen shrimp in freezer so shimp with cocktail sauce was the main course and other little odds and ends later on. I really like eating this way, lol. We really do not plan dinner very often anymore, its usually eating what we feel like having and it usually turns out to be better for us too. The cake is gone from Sunday, we have some Paczki's left, the Polish donut available this time of year and always have ice cream and cookies, they are almost a staple, lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123