Thread: Mystery shop for the USPS

Mystery shop for the USPS

www.second-to-none.com
    under Contact there is a link to sign up

They say they do others places for mystery shopping,but Ive only ever received emails for USPS...they pay $12 per USPS shopped.

Well shes still anonymous to me, although I understand the need not to broadcast being a "mystery" shopper, by this post I still do not know anything about this person except their email address.
    I do not think she will head out to shop and be identified because of this post. Now if I new her city, state and had a picture of her and knew this was her email addy...then maybe she would not be a "mystery" to me.

Also I noticed in the post that she does not state that SHE ever mystery shopped for the company but that she has received emails concerning "shops" for them.

I musta missed the controversy*L*
    anyway,I get the drift of it..and no I have never done a mystery shop for them,only received emails..this is true.Youre very perceptive bboop123 !

What I meant was:
    When you sign up with a company (which is usually how you get the emails) you agree to an Independent Contrator Agreement. It states that you will not disclose what companies they shop. By doing so, especially in a public forum, you can cause a company to lose their client. The company can also contact the board admin. and get enough information to know who posted and remove them from future assignments.
    It's none of my business. I was trying to inform the original poster of this because a lot of newer shoppers do not understand what this means.
    Sorry to offend anyone.

I have done work for second to none and they ask you to let your friends know about them because they are always in need of shoppers.

Thanks. I signed up.

Should we be concerned at all that they ask for your SS# up front - before they've even hired you?

I signed up and agreed to have them share info w/ other mystery shopping companies... and now I'm a little nervous having my SS# out there...

I have also done work with this company and I was able to email all the info and I got paid with no problems.....

Jodi

Originally posted by NaturesFire
    I musta missed the controversy*L*
    anyway,I get the drift of it..and no I have never done a mystery shop for them,only received emails..this is true.Youre very perceptive bboop123 !
    ..It must be the 4 days in a row of 7 hours a day with NO KIDS in the house...wow...I waited 9 years for this and it is AOK...I clean a spot and it stays clean all day....lolol..I actually get to start shoveling out my house! And maybe my perception is starting to come back hahaha.
    Thank god for all day Kindergarten !!!
    gl all